Phenolic saw plates cheap!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I would like two for my Dewalt Dw-708 miter saw and two for my Craftsman table saw Model 152.221240.
This is a great deal and thanks for getting them.

Lecil Alexander

Lecil, can you send measurements of your saw plate so I can order the right size?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce,
Along with my existing order I am still interested in a large piece of 1" for a router table. Let me know if that possibility is still on the table. If we need to talk on this please PM me a contact number.
Greg

You'reon the list Greg.

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
Wow! Just saw this thread for the first time. If this is still going on I'm interested in (6) phenolic plates for a Powermatic 66 table saw. I believe the 66 has always had the same size throat opening - 14 7/16" x 4"

I wouldn't mind having a few (2) for my Dewalt 780 sliding miter saw either, if that's an option.

Let me know if you need any more information from me to proceed.

-Phillip

Last edited:

wooduser

New User
Lecil
Bruce I will send you the measurements but it will be Wednesday next week before I can get them to you.
Thanks again for doing this.

Lecil Alexander

Boomer76

New User
Boomer
Sawman what would be the cost of 2' x 2' sheet of 1/2" material run? I won't be able to measure my saw plate until Tuesday. Again thank you.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I wish I could give you a solid answer Boomer, but until I receive the material and get it back home, I can't give a price. I've been assured the prices will be far less than you could buy it for elsewhere. The only thing I am sure of is the cash I have to have in hand when I get to Lee Craft. This is a blind purchase, that at the time of closing the deal, Lee didn't even know what all there was, just a generous quantity of phenolic material accumulations from over 25 years of being in the business.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Bruce,
It is past the deadline but I got a text from one of our members,Bill Watson, who for some reason cannot get on the site. He asked me to pass on his request for 4 plates for a jet exacta 10", 3 hp saw. If it can be done he and I will surely appreciate it. If not we can surely understand.
Thanx, Greg B.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
You needed the saw of the insert for my Craftsman table saw. I have attached a picture of the one I am using and the dimensions are on it,
3 3/4” x 13 3/8” x 9/16”.

Thanks
Lecil Alexander
3d11d108-695b-4632-abe2-088d54ff7ced

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I assume that these plates have leveling screws, true? If so, I'd like four for a Delta Unisaw (model plate is inaccessible, but I believe the model # is 36-869). The plate is 13 3/8" x 3 3/4". Not sure yet if I'll be at the picnic or not, but if not we can work out PE or shipping. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dave, I will be attending the picnic on Saturday and I can pick up the four inserts for you (I'll front the payment for you) and will bring them back to Hendersonville for you. We can meet up once you PM me your address (I will PM you to be sure you see this). I am already picking up 4 inserts for my saw and 2 for a guy in Asheville (Chilihead). Just let me know.

Rob Payne

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce, I'm putting a check in the mail today, you should have tomorrow, or Monday. Can you send my 2 saw plates via Mike Davis? I will not be able to make the picnic tomorrow.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Bruce, I'm putting a check in the mail today, you should have tomorrow, or Monday. Can you send my 2 saw plates via Mike Davis? I will not be able to make the picnic tomorrow.

I did not see this and Bruce did not have his list, So he will have to deliver some other way.

Sorry I did not know...

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I did not see this and Bruce did not have his list, So he will have to deliver some other way.

Sorry I did not know...

All good, I did not ask you before you left out. If Bruce is able to make his I40 trip on Friday, I will get them then.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Neal, I was planning next Friday, but the weather forecast is rain. I will plan for the following week Friday or Saturday, March 8 or 9. If it still looks like rain, I'll look into a UHaul trailer instead of my open 5x10'. We'll try to make arrangements then.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS