Phenolic saw plates cheap!

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
I'm probably just missing something here but, when I search the google, I don't see an option for SawStop inserts from Leecraft.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Are you also picking up the various other cutoff pieces and thicknesses that folks ordered in the other thread (Group Buy)? You're driving to the Atlanta area to pick up all of this?

Yes I will be pulling my trailer behind my Colorado pickup. My good friend has agreed to go along and share driving duties. We are doing this next Thursday. Mr. Lee3 is providing us with sheets of up to 5'x5' and various thicknesses and colors, as well mas cut offs etc. I won't know exactly what we will receive, except for the saw insert plates.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm probably just missing something here but, when I search the google, I don't see an option for SawStop inserts from Leecraft.

Give me the model# of your Saw Stop and I can check it with the insert guide Mr. Lee sent me. There are many different sizes of inserts, but one size may fit several different saw.

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
I would like to have 3 for my Hammer K3 Winner saw. Same as Phil's from a size stand point. If he has them, then we can figure how to get them to me in Anderson, SC.

Thanks!

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Give me the model# of your Saw Stop and I can check it with the insert guide Mr. Lee sent me. There are many different sizes of inserts, but one size may fit several different saw.

I have the PCS21230. 3HP professional model. If they have one to fit this saw, I'd like two inserts. No matter what though, thanks for setting this up for everyone.

Last edited:

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Bruce i am in for 2 for Grizzly 1023R. Let me know what I owe you and could you add those to Donns shipment? I can pick them up from him if thats ok

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'll take 4 if they are still available. Uni-saw right tilt. I don't know the model number but the saw was made in 1948. I believe all older uni's use the same insert. I'll send the cash and wait for pony express. Thanks for setting this up.:icon_thum:icon_thum

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
Could I get 4 for Craftsman Professional Model No. 152.221240 ... I am in the Triangle every workday ... can arange pickup/payment/shipping how ever is needed.
Thanks

Shayne

New User
Shayne
I would like 6 of these if they are available for the SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw. I'm in the Triangle and can pay in whatever way is easiest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dwminnich

New User
Dave
I assume that these plates have leveling screws, true? If so, I'd like four for a Delta Unisaw (model plate is inaccessible, but I believe the model # is 36-869). The plate is 13 3/8" x 3 3/4". Not sure yet if I'll be at the picnic or not, but if not we can work out PE or shipping. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I would like three plates for a 12" grizzly model G-0605X , let me know how you would prefer to be paid. paypal?
Thanx for setting this up,
Greg B

vinson

Doug
Corporate Member
Bruce, what a great gesture. I would like 4 for a Saw Stop 3HP Professional and 2 for a Dewalt 780 Compound Sliding Miter if it is not too late. I live in Conover so no problem with pickup. Thanks so much!
Doug Vinson

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
A big apology:confused: to all Saw Stop owners, Ron Lee does not produce inserts for Saw Stop, but after I placed an order for such a large number, he said apparently he needs too. We'll see what happens in the future. I will try to negotiate an annual buy on saw plates and try a PE from his plant to NC.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS