Phenolic Asheville

Colleen Dickey

New User
ColleenD
Does anyone here know where you can get 1/2” or 3/4” phenolic about 24”x24”? I live in the Asheville area. I called Kingspor but they don’t have any pieces that large

Colleen Dickey

New User
ColleenD
Thank you! ☺️ I am new to this website even though I have looked at it many times. I can’t figure out how to message him but I tried to follow him. He seems like the go to man for phenolic!

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
…I am new to this website even though I have looked at it many times. I can’t figure out how to message him but I tried to follow him…
Welcome to the forum. Because of past spam issues, new members have to wait 30 day before they can send messages.

Be sure to introduce yourself in the "Who We Are" section.

Colleen Dickey

New User
ColleenD
Welcome to the forum. Because of past spam issues, new members have to wait 30 day before they can send messages.

Be sure to introduce yourself in the "Who We Are" section.
Thank you for letting me know! I’m working on making a router table right now so I was hoping to get some phenolic very soon but it is okay, I have a plan B! I will fill that info out, thanks for letting me know!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Thank you for letting me know! I’m working on making a router table right now so I was hoping to get some phenolic very soon but it is okay, I have a plan B! I will fill that info out, thanks for letting me know!
i can send him a pm and have him contact you. if he initiates a conversation you will be able to respond.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
1603646100929.png
I am a member of AMVETS NC Post 76 in Hickory. We provide the majority of Military Honors at funerals in a 4 county area, Catawba, Burke, Caldwell, and Alexander, for our brothers and sisters who have passed on. I am the post chaplain as well. Thanks for asking Pops.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hopefully I can fulfill Colleen's wishes. I will email your commission check very soon Fred, and thanks for all your help!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS