Personal gloat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
I turn on a Nova 3000 lathe and occasionally visit the Teknatool website. Recently I was honored when they chose to feature some of my boxes on their site.

My hat no longer fits.....:-D

Here is the link if you care to look.

Product_Page_Template

Take care,
Mike

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, Mike what an honor. A whole page dedicated to your work...we should start calling you Big HEAD Mike :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your boxes are outstanding, you make the lathe look good :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I turn on a Nova 3000 lathe and occasionally visit the Teknatool website. Recently I was honored when they chose to feature some of my boxes on their site.

My hat no longer fits.....:-D

Here is the link if you care to look.

Product_Page_Template

Take care,
Mike

Congradulations Mike!!! You deserve a bigger hat---keep up the good work:icon_thum

Jerry

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Once again confirmation of the quality of craftsmanship found at NCWW...congrats Mike, as this is an honor that doesn't surprise us, but probably surprises you!:eusa_clap :eusa_danc :-D :icon_thum

MikeH

New User
Mike
Congratulations Mike. That is a great honor and the boxes and craftsmanship are very deserving!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
WOW Mike that is some honor:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Congratulations Mike your boxes are beautiful :icon_thum

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very worthy gloat there, Mike.

Your craftsmanship is definately a cut above!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Well Done!

Wayne

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Thank you very much for the kind words. I assure you it was a most pleasant surprise. The world never fails to amaze me. Kinda makes it all worthwhile....

M

McRabbet

Superb work and a very nice presentation by their website. A million kodos!! :eusa_clap

Rob

T

toolferone

Sweet, cool, fantastic, far out, superb, neat, etc........... Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Hey guys, not to beat a dead horse but they decided to post my tutorial on turning boxes also. I am definitely flattered beyond all belief...What a day.

Here is the link if you are interested. This is the same tutorial I have in the archives here.

Teknatool - Woodturning Projects

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely boxes. When you gonna post a tutorial on making a skewgeegouge??????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, nicely done in all respects.

MIke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS