Performax 22-44 drum sander manual

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
I pulled the trigger and bought an older model 638002 performax drum sander that Martin was so kind to bring to my attention. Now that I have the machine I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a copy of the manual, also does anyone know if they make Infeed and out feed tables for this model if so where I could purchase them?

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
I have one for a 22/44 pro max III. If you can't find one I'll be happy to copy. .. I'm guessing they're the same but don't know.

20210107_153925.jpg

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
Chris that looks like my machine. If you would be willing to copy and mail to me I would be more than happy to pay for postage. Hank my sander has a stationary drum and the table moves.

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User

DATaylor51

New User
David
Chris,
I am quite new to this forum and may need directions on how some things work... so feel free to correct me if needed. The picture you posted is identical to the Pro Max III I just purchased. I, too, need the manual you show in your post above. The model number on my machine is 638G01. Please let me know if you would be willing to share a copy, pdf or paper, with me. I am open to paying postage and copy costs. If I had the paper version I could also create a .pdf file to share.

Thanks for the help,
David T

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
No problem. Let me see if I can find the digital copy I made and I'll send it along. If not I'll scan it again and send it along.

I'll pm you and get your email when I get back to the house.

etout00

Erik
Senior User
No problem. Let me see if I can find the digital copy I made and I'll send it along. If not I'll scan it again and send it along.

I'll pm you and get your email when I get back to the house.
Hi Chris, any chance you could send me a digital copy of that 22-44 manual as well? Much appreciated

ButchyYoust

New User
Butchy
My Sander which I recently purchased is a Performax Model 638G01 22/44. It looks identical to yours and pretty darn close to the Jett 22-44 Pro listed above. I think Jet bought this company out? Maybe the Jet manual is sufficient. I will give that a go first before I ask you to go to all the trouble.

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
A heads-up about those machines. Dust build-up inside the drum isn't a problem until one of the segments of dust decides to fall out. That can throw the drum so far out of balance that you'd think it was a paint mixer. Blow out the rest of the internal compartments and you're back with a smooth running drum again.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS