Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
free hardwood firewood (hillsborough)

Date: 2009-10-28, 11:54AM EDT
Reply to: sale-2hrtc-1441307440@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free hardwood scraps available from hillsborough based furniture company. Walnut, cherry white and red oak, beech, elm, and other hardwood species. Clean material free of glue, nails, screws, etc. Takers must load themselves. Loading dock access available. call 919 412 0260 for details or to arrange pickup.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Wish I lived closer to that I would go get some of the Walnut and Cherry..

free hardwood firewood (hillsborough)

Date: 2009-10-28, 11:54AM EDT
Reply to: sale-2hrtc-1441307440@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free hardwood scraps available from hillsborough based furniture company. Walnut, cherry white and red oak, beech, elm, and other hardwood species. Clean material free of glue, nails, screws, etc. Takers must load themselves. Loading dock access available. call 919 412 0260 for details or to arrange pickup.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks to Dan Snyder's alertness, he and I are going to check it out today.

Seeing as I live 6/10ths of a mile from the shop......

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Ok, this was fun. More fun than one should be legally allowed to have!

The shop was amazing! A 15' tall 24" Rockwell bandsaw. And, the owner said it wasn't big enough any longer!

Rest assured, I'll do my best to get this fellow into NCWWer!

The scraps were great. Loads of walnut. Someone else beat us to the punch earlier in the day, but Dan and I still came away with a nice collection of stuff.

He does contemporary furniture with some very impressive pieces.

I will say, most of the scraps we took are going to be used in the Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers Meetup for our scrap cutting board project. Not much in the way of turning blanks.

I did let him know if he was going to throw out his rinky-dink old bandsaw, to give me a call :)

So, thanks Gary for introducing me to one of my neighbors!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS