Pens & Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Well I finally got the pics of my first pen in my gallary:eusa_clap.Just haven't figured out how to get them to a thread yet:icon_scra:dontknow:. The way I look at it is one thing at a time:gar-La;. Feel free to Make fun if you want "I did".I know the pics arn't that good but I learning right and thats what counts:icon_thum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Robert they look great to me. Better than my first pens. If you have a Macro setting on your camera you can get better detail of the pen and less background. A tripod really helps keep the focus on something this small. Keep on turning and shooting pics..practice makes perfect.

Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

The pens look great! What is the wood? Glad to see the proof of your endeavors!

Think of the cool finials you can put on your sticks too!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thanks for the kind words Dave& Ed.And thanks to McRabbit for moving the pics to the thread. I don't think they turned out too bad for the first one's. The lighter one's are Rosewood and the darker is Padauk.Already got one of them sold.As for the finish I got excited about turning them I didn't even think about the finish:eek:. THE MORE YOU TURN THE MORE YOU LEARN ! And I can't wait to try the Burl. But I've got a ways to go.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Nice looking pens. They definitely look better than my first ones, or last ones for that matter.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Robert, good looking pens. I have turned a few and am hooked. got more kits coming so I can turn some more.:gar-Bi

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Those are great looking pens Robert. Good job!!!! Already made a sale? Oh yeah, you're on the way!!!

Tom

sawduster

New User
Robert
Y'all gotta stop this .......you're makin me want to try the dark side :wconfused:

Nicely done bro :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors