Penolic distribution run!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I found a warehousing space for the surplus materials. Now to distribute it, I am planning a run ending in the Raleigh area on Friday March 1. So I can deliver to points along I-40 such as W/S, Greensboro, and Raleigh, at convenient points. It has to be a dry, sunny day or I can't do it, so for now the plan is to get as much material delivered delivered on March 1.
Please let me know your thoughts and wants. On the sheets, price is as below.

1/4" $4.00 per square foot
3/8 4.50
1/2 5.00
3/4 6.00
1 7.00

all saw plates are $5.00 each

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Bruce. I ordered 4 saw plates for my Ridgid saw. I'm down the road in Denver so I can come by and pick them up and pay any time. I'm available just about any time (in between rain drops) so I can come by when it's convenient. Just PM me your address. Thanks for doing this.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
If anyone is near the N. Raleigh area and planning to meet Bruce on 3/1, I'd love to have you pick up my plates for me and I'll get them from you when I get back from our vacation. I can send you the money ahead of time via paypal or get you cash if that is better.

Rick

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Rick, a check made out to me will be just fine. Paypal is expensive and slow.
BRUCE SWANSON
2438 ANNWOOD CT
NEWTON, NC 28658

828-238-6514

zapdafish

New User
Steve
sounds like you picked up extra material not included in what people signed up for? if so I'd be interested in a sheet of the 1/2. Not sure what I'd do with it but, lol
kinda depending on what time you passed by exit 210 I40

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
As a matter of fact Steve, I picked up far more than folks signed up for. I have a good quantity of materials right now, so after giving everyone what they asked for, then it's first come. This is a once in a lifetime deal, and there is a reason Ron did this deal for NCWW members, but that is personal, so I'll not tell. I cannot put any of this on Craigslist or E bay, it's NCWW and word of mouth only.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone is near the N. Raleigh area and planning to meet Bruce on 3/1, I'd love to have you pick up my plates for me and I'll get them from you when I get back from our vacation. I can send you the money ahead of time via paypal or get you cash if that is better.

Rick
I will pick up your plates

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Bruce, my request was for 6 inserts for a Porter Cable PCB270TS table saw. The Leecraft number for those is HT-1. If you were able to get those and Phil agrees please give them to Phil and I will make arrangements to pick them up. As soon as you are able to verify 6 inserts for me I'll mail the check to the address up-thread. Thanks again for all this effort.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Anyone from the Midlands of SC going? I can’t make it this weekend, but would like to pick up some of the inserts.

Thank you for organizing all of this Bruce!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce. I ordered 4 saw plates for my Ridgid saw. I'm down the road in Denver so I can come by and pick them up and pay any time. I'm available just about any time (in between rain drops) so I can come by when it's convenient. Just PM me your address. Thanks for doing this.

Thanks Brian. My address is
2438 Annwood Ct
Newton NC 28658

828-238-6514
I'm e3asy to find with GPS, but I'm a long ways from the pavement back in the woods. Just give me ring anytime except Sunday and Tuesday mornings.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Thanks Jeff. My address is,
2438 ANNWOOD CT
NEWTON, NC 28658
PH. 828-238-6514

Easy to get to with GPS, otherwise a compass, star chart and Boy Scout skills will get you to me!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce, let us know where you plan to stop in the Winston area. I did not pre-order any of the sheets, but am interested in some of the 1/2 and 3/4 material.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Hey Bruce,
I ordered 4 inserts for a uni saw. If you have them let me know and i'll get you some cash. Phil might pick up mine as well. I'll ask him. :wsmile:

Craig Eick

New User
Craig
Bruce
Good afternoon. I ordered 3 for a grizzly table saw. If you think yo will be getting to Raleigh I can meet you. If not i am happy to send check for material, S&H to you.

Thanks again for doing this I am looking forward to the new plates.

craig

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Bruce,
I guess by now we have driven you crazy with requests, changes, add ons, etc.
I'm sure you will give us some itinerary for the "Phenolic Run" next Friday.
I ordered 5 inserts for a Dewalt 708 saw and a piece of 1/2" phenolic. If perhaps that piece is somewhere around 2' X 4' or thereabouts, (size doesn't matter) I will pick all up somewhere along the route.

Again, thanks so much for everything. The task got bigger and bigger as time went by.

Thanks

Frank Carpentier
frankc4113

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS