Penn State Industries=Great customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
Went to mount a blank on my screw chuck that came with my Barracuda 2 chuck, discovered that it's slightly bent. Contacted PSI yesterday for a replacement, they couldn't find my invoice. I stated that I purchased it from Amazon last year, and was willing to pay for it. I wasn't expecting a free replacement since it's over a year old. Well, I just received an email that a free replacement is on it's way. Can't beat that.

I was looking to upgrade to a Vicmarc or oneway but might put that off now.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Glad that they helped you out there Rob - I have had good and bad dealings with them - more good then bad

RandyJ

New User
Randy
It's nice to hear of GOOD customer service, Rob. Glad they took care of your problem:eusa_danc. No better advertising than a satisfied customer.:icon_thum

AngusMac

New User
Dan
I, too, have had an excellent customer service experience with PSI. I called to inquire about one of their dust collectors and the gentleman that I spoke with was more knowledgeable and helpful than anyone I have ever encountered. He even encouraged me NOT to buy their product based on our conversation. Of course I did anyway, but I appreciated the gesture.

Elmojo

New User
Mike
I've also had nothing but good experiences with PSI.
I fouled up the tubes on my first pen and they sent me 2 replacement sets free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS