Pen Kits & Turning Kits - FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
Well here is the Pen Kits and Turning Kits I have For Sale. These prices are plus shipping (depends on how much you buy). I have not included my PayPal address as I think it best to do this by PM other wise I could sell the same thing twice, so it will be 1st PM gets it. I will have another list later with tooling (Mandrels etc and Pen / Turning Blanks (some Acrylic)...thanks for looking....james

[SIZE=+0]Pen Kits – Turning Kits - For Sale - See Classified for Revisted List[/SIZE]

1 – Ultra Cigar Pen Kits – Gold w/Chrome - $10.00

1 – Gripperz (Black Tactile) - 7mm Euro Pen Kit - $3.25
3 – Chrome/Black - App. Classica Pen Kits - $3.00 each
3 – Gun Metal/Chrome - Classica Pen Kits - $3.00 each
3 – Gold App. Softgrip - (Comfort) Pen Kits - $2.00 each

5 – Gold - App. Americana Pen Kits - $3.00 each

4 – Gold - Sedona RB Pen Kits - $9.00 each

1 – Ti Gold/Sterling Silver - Cambridge RB Pen Kit - $18.00

Last edited:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
What brand are these? I may be interested in the Cigar kits if they are the easy kits like wood craft's. If they are like Penn State ind then no thank you.

Thanks a bunch. Also I would be interested in some of your bushings, drill bit's etc. I only have the stuff for the Woodcraft cigar pen kit and the slime line's.

Matthew

jimwill48

James
The cigar kits are Berea Kits (the same one's that Woodcraft sells under their own name, all Woodcraft Kits are Berea Kits). What drill bits and bushings are you looking for?

James

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
The cigar kits are Berea Kits (the same one's that Woodcraft sells under their own name, all Woodcraft Kits are Berea Kits). What drill bits and bushings are you looking for?

James

Well If I were to buy some of your Wall street, I would need the drill bit and bushings for that kit, if that is it is different.

Matthew

Elmojo

New User
Mike
Sorry to run semi-off-topic, but what's the defference in quality and "easyness" between the Penn State kits and the others discussed here?
I was thinking about trying a few pens, and the Penn State kits looked good to my experience-free eyes.
Any guidance appreciated!

jimwill48

James
I've not found any difference really. I have used kits from just about every where. The truth of the matter there is really only two manufacturers of the kits we use, Daycom (Taiwan) and Reizing (PRC)(spelling). The Daycom kits are the the best, plating seems better and transmissions are smoother but they are the more expensive. The cut rate kits you see are normaly the Reizing kits. PSI is Daycom the best place to buy the PSI kits is WoodTurningz.com....james

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS