???Pen Kits, Turning Kits For Sale, Maybe????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
I have a large number of Pen Kits, and turning kits (toothpick holders, pill holders, keychain, etc.) pen blanks, etc, that I'm going to start thinning out. And i was wondering if there would be any interest among the group users for me to list these items in the classifed section? Let me know ......:dontknow:

James

mbeach

New User
Mike
I am about to order some, please let me know what you have. I will just buy them through you.

jimwill48

James
Well sounds good to me. I will get the list together tomorrow and get it posted (kits). It will take me a little longer on the blanks.

Thanks Everyone,

James

Elmojo

New User
Mike
I'd be interested in a few as well.
Your not selling a pen mandrel by chance, are you? :embaresse

jimwill48

James
Actually I do have a mandrel or two I could let go. Do you need one of the adjustable length ones, or the standard type.

James

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
ID LOVE SOME MAN LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDER ANOTHER BATCH FOR WHEN THE ONES ON THE WAY ARE ALL RUINED:embaresse. MAYBE BY THEN ILL GET THE HANG OF IT AND PUT YOURS TO GOOD USE.:eusa_pray

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
I'm just getting started turning and would like to get a few of everything, except blanks - got plenny wood - so go for it. I guess that makes it about fifteen thumbs up :thumbs_up

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS