Pen Kits in Wilmington NC??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihunt

New User
Mike
Anyone know if there is a place in Wilmington NC where I can buy pen kit parts....I'm specifically looking for a 2010 replacement band for a slimline pen. My sisters' husband is graduating with a teaching degree, and I made him a teacher's pen, and just now thought I should have put a 2010 band on it. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone knows where in Wilmington I can find one, please call or email.

Mike
919-418-5335
mihunt@ncsu.edu

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Mike,

Unless a new store has opened since I moved from there a few months ago, I'm afraid you may be out of luck. I always ordered them online from Penn State Industries. The only other person that I knew down there that did a lot of pen turning is Charles "skeeter." I would send him a pm. He may or may not have the middle ring that you need, but he is a member of WAWA "Wilmington Area Woodturner's Association," and may know somebody that has one. Also, Charles is one of the nicest people I've ever met and it would be worth every second of your time to at least stop by and say hello. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Best of luck,

Trent

mihunt

New User
Mike
Thanks Trent.
It's not something that I need badly, it was more of an after thought (he's graduating today). I knew PSI had them, and just wanted to see if by chance I could find one here while I was visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS