Peg board Industrial Grade - $8 (NW Raleigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Not Mine!

Peg board Industrial Grade - $8 (NW Raleigh)

Date: 2010-01-27, 7:29AM EST
Reply to: sale-kwfas-1572745045@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have about 28 sheets of this. Have all the brackets as well. 8.00 per sheet

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3ne3k33m25Oc5T35R3a1rd28c5abb68be1bda.jpg

PostingID: 1572745045

Dragon

New User
David
Looks like take downs from a Family Dollar store that closed. I picked up a few sheets from the local consignment store here back in the summer for $4 a sheet. Wasn't going to turn it down. You can get the hooks at WallyWorld for about $5 per package of 4 to6 pcs. dependent on size and type.

Trog777

New User
Trog
When I built my shop I covered the top and bottom 3 feet with white tile board. The middle 4 feet I put white peg board up. One of my smarter moves. Brightens up the shop and comes in very handy. Wish I had this deal back then.

Dragon

New User
David
When I built my shop I covered the top and bottom 3 feet with white tile board. The middle 4 feet I put white peg board up. One of my smarter moves. Brightens up the shop and comes in very handy. Wish I had this deal back then.

Yeah, I'm hoping to actually have a shop building sometime in the not-too-distant future. That's why I keep hoarding all this stuff and grabbing up what I can find really good deals on. I started out with a little mini storage unit just to get some things out of the house. Now, I'm up to a 10X30 and it's busting at the seams.:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS