Pattern routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
nice looking table. good looking router table, too.

that plane looks pretty good. I can't believe Insom hasn't posted to point out its good and bad points.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Marco, you're table looks great. I love the simplicity and elegance of Shaker style :icon_thum

Sapwood

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
thanks for all the compliments!...yeah, I like shaker style too. It's coming back in style as well because contemporary design is copying it in a lot of ways. I am thinking about building a simple end table to match the coffee table, but incorporating the curved apron with a drawer has me left with some questions. I wouldn't want the apron to be too wide, but if I curved the apron on the same side as the drawer opening, then it would have to be probably at least 6" wide, and since the apron on the coffee table is 3.5" at it's widest part, at what width would that start to look out of scale? also, if I started the legs of the end table as 1.5" by 1.5" and then tapered them, would they look way too thin, or would I need to start with thicker stock? Again, since I used the 1.5" square legs on the coffee table, would thicker legs be out of proportion. Just some things I need to think about/draw up before I get into it.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
insomniac said:
DOH!!!!! I missed it !!!! Man, that's the closest I've ever come to getting one of those!!! :eusa_doh:

Bummer, I was hoping one of you guys would jump on it.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Marco, the table looks good. I love the proportions and lines. The router table is nice, too?

Do you always have shop models pose with your finished projects? :lol:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Looks like the strip worked well. I was gonna chime in, but I've been at work for like... 3 days, nearly non stop.

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were hitting on me....Either that or calling me fat! :lol: Thanks for the compliments :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors