Part Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcrist

New User
Andy
Maybe Im just an idiot but im trying to order the part for my broken saw and more problems stand in my way. This is a message from the supplier of the part. Can anyone make sense of how to order??

"Andy
422 16 067 0002 lock lever $16.07 ea
In stock at this time
Is that all that is broken?

You can order by phone or copy the following address in your browser and
this will take you to our special order page of the website

http://www.circlesaw.com/shoppingcart/catalog387_0.html

simply enter the part # and description as well as the price and complete
the form and we will ship it out

Also I recommend you save the drawing &/or print it out

Thank you for the chance to serve you
Bill Harrison
Circle Saw Builder's Supply
2510 Ella Blvd.
Houston, Tx 77008
713-864-8444
www.circlesaw.com"

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Andy, start another post re: the router table. There is no limit, and it may help someone down the road later who might be interested in that table.
As far as the website to order the parts for your saw..well, it sucks!!!! When there is a link to explain how to overcome a problem with a common function, like clicking on something, then they need a new webmaster. If that is the only source you've found for the part I would recommend going the old fashion way and talking to a human person by phone.

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
I would recommend going the old fashion way and talking to a human person by phone.

Dave:)

I concur with what Dave said. Whatever you do though......if an inhuman person answers the phone..........hang up immediately.:lol:

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
They definitely are missing something on that page. perhaps even a few somethings.

I would give serious consideration to what Insomniac posted on the other thread. It provides a solid foundation for a router table, and allows you to grow into a full fledged Norm-type table later. Insom's idea is cheap, too!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
He should be calling Houston, They have mostly real humans there:eusa_whis:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS