Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Does anybody have any experience with the Pantorouter. I am mildly interested

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
I know a guy that built one a few years ago but unfortunately have not been in contact with him for a while. We built a couple turkey box calls with it. It was really cool.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Again, the genius of Matthias Wandel to the rescue! It is a great device for making a variety of M&T joinery and will also do dovetails and box joints with the correct templates. He made his first pantorouter back in 2010 and just did an upgrade with a new YouTube series. Here is a link to the latest plans that can be purchased on his website.

Hope this helps.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
I think its something like this: https://www.chipsfly.com/category/M.html

Love to have one but $$$$!!

That's the Router Boss, Eddie. I have one and t's a great tool. I'd highly recommend it.

For those who don't want to build one from Matthias's plans, you can get one made of aluminum here

I'd be interested in trying one out but I haven't got enough space in my shop for it. The Router Boss takes up much less space and will do everything you can do with the Pantorouter and more.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Matthias has a ton of videos on the evolution of his version of the Pantorouter. I would love to have one. It's a game changer for the right applications.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
That is not the pantorouter but thanks for the link. The Router Boss seems much more versatile as you have full, precise control over both the wood and the router.

Not having used the Pantorouter, I can't say which is more versatile but I do know the Router Boss is very flexible in what you can do with it. No need for templates to cut joinery and for things like dovetails, I find it's very intuitive. Also, since it mounts on the wall, it's always available for use and always put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS