Pallet Wood Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello, everyone. My company has recently bought dozens of new machines from our suppliers in Europe. We now have a huge stack (9-10 high and 20 feet wide) of various pallets. None are your normal 4'x4' pallets - these are monsters. If any of you want to try and salvage some of this you will need more than pry bars. You might want to break out your socket sets, cordless power tools to get what you want.

There is a caveat to taking this wood for free. 1) You must do this during daylight hours. 2) You are responsible for re-stacking what you take down and don't haul away. 3) My company will not be responsible for any injuries you sustain while working on this site. 4) You will find the site is neatly stacked and set out of the way of normal truck and fork lift traffic - you will have to work off to the side out of the way of all traffic and forklifts.

View attachment Backview.pdf View attachment Backstack.pdf View attachment 1012ftwide.pdf View attachment Stack3.pdf

View attachment Bottomview.pdf View attachment Centerview.pdf View attachment Endstack.pdf

View attachment FrontStack.pdf View attachment Frontview.pdf View attachment Metalbracing.pdf

View attachment Midstack.pdf View attachment Midstack2.pdf View attachment Stack1.pdf

If you are interested in seeing this in person, PM me and I will give you the address where these can be seen and withdrawn.

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
When had some like that at work several years ago when I thought I was still young enough to take them on. Must have been around 2005?

They will beat you down, if you think you want the wood bring help, lots of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors