Padauk, Bocote Turning stock (smaller pieces wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Hello gentleman i was wondering if any of you guys had some Bocote and Padauk turning stock in the arena of 1 3/8" (+-) x 1 3/8" (+-) x 6" or longer. I am desiring several pieces of each.

Let me know,

Thanks a great deal
Chris
252-717-6699

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Chris,
I have some padauk, but only in 3/4" thickness. Would you be able to glue up a few strips, or are you looking for a solid piece?

Truefire

New User
Chris
I would be needing a solid piece for the projects that i am looking to craft.

In regards to looking on ebay for smaller pieces of wood, some persons are up there trying to make a living selling scraps for more than reasonable. I was hoping to find someone up here that possibly has some remnants left within their shop and was wanting to sell same. i would rather buy from someone up here on the forum.

I know there is someone out there that has bundles of such in their shop and is wanting to move it and sell the wood for a reasonable price. I have let lots of wood go throughout the years at such prices and i understand that there are others out there doing the same, i simply must locate them.

Thanks, Chris

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I agree with you; eBay is the last place I look. It's last for two reasons - it will be over priced, so I look elswhere first, but the second reason is that I will find it so it becomes the last place I look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS