Overstock Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLetts

New User
Carl
I rec'd this email and thought I'd share it, in case any NCWW'rs might be interested:

February 24, 2014

Carl

Good Monday Afternoon! Well, we are starting to sort through our 'stuff' getting ready for the move and we are finding that there are some items we would like to sell.

We have set up a section of our online store called - 'Overstock-Discounted'. In this section we will be listing our overstock on products we normally sell, items we find 'extras' for that are new or used (we will fully describe them, this could be tools or gadgets) and will be offering them for sale at special pricing. Item quantities are limited so we encourage you to buy when you see an item available as they will not be re-stocked in this section. Items in this section will be changing frequently so check back often to see if there is a bargain there for you!

Just a note to show subscribers, we have overstock on a few of the project dvd sets and have them listed in this section, however, you can still order any of these projects on DVD at the show subscriber special pricing by going to the 'MW Projects' section. These items are only being sold here to clear out some inventory that has been sitting here, normally, the projects are not offered for sale to non-subscribers.

CLICK HERE to Visit the OVERSTOCK - DISCOUNTED Section of Our Store

Charles & Sherri

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Uhm, who is the vendor? I expect if I followed the link I'd find out, but like to now where I am heading online before venturing there.

CLetts

New User
Carl
Uhm, who is the vendor? I expect if I followed the link I'd find out, but like to now where I am heading online before venturing there.

Oh, sorry (duhhhh me) that part didn't copy/paste.

It's from Charles Neil up in New Market, VA.

-Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS