Over 6,000 Members in NCWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
so where art these 6003 members hiding?:dontknow: I rarely see more than a couple dozen at any given time and I am on here at all kinds of weird hours.:cool:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
so where art these 6003 members hiding?:dontknow: I rarely see more than a couple dozen at any given time and I am on here at all kinds of weird hours.:cool:

The weird hours may be your undoing. :gar-Bi

M

McRabbet

We are always happy to see those new registrations -- but the Board of Directors is looking into why our activity is falling off somewhat and we seek everyone's input on features you'd like to see improved or events you'd like to see more of (or anew). In the last 24 hours, we've had the following active Users: 2752 (372 members and 2380 guests) and 91 members have posted. JP, Fred and Mark: you're not the only ones who wonder where all those "registered members" are -- some never posted once after registering and at the opposite extreme, some have stayed active for years or dropped out after several years of regular activity. If you have suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear them.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
So I remember when I was new here folks would post that we wrer trying to set a new record of getting the most users on line at one time... but I havent seen any attempt at this in a while.

I like fred am on at all different hrs. I see the same old name for people who are online. I would like to see some more of the members down my way get together on this end of the state more than we have. And I still need to get to a wncwwers meeting (but seems like saturday is just another day at work.)

Too bad we caint do ONLINE DEMOS.... or can we?

Thanks
Mark
:gar-Bi

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Activity is falling off? I had thought it was picking up.

My thoughts are this:
Smooth and steady holds the course.

I see no reason at this point to deviate from current policies. JMHO

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Activity is falling off? I had thought it was picking up.

My thoughts are this:
Smooth and steady holds the course.

I see no reason at this point to deviate from current policies. JMHO

Activity on this site has always been very seasonal. So if we to compare activity during dec and jan say compared to oct & nov. You would always see an increase. The real question is, how was this last jan & dec compared to the year before and the year before that.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
So I remember when I was new here folks would post that we wrer trying to set a new record of getting the most users on line at one time... but I havent seen any attempt at this in a while.

I like fred am on at all different hrs. I see the same old name for people who are online. I would like to see some more of the members down my way get together on this end of the state more than we have. And I still need to get to a wncwwers meeting (but seems like saturday is just another day at work.)

Too bad we caint do ONLINE DEMOS.... or can we?

Thanks
Mark
:gar-Bi
Online Demos????? :eusa_danc:thumbs_up

One of things you might want to think about is trying to organize something. The staff of this site has been at this a long time. We need some new blood to help organize something. You don't have to be a staff member to organize a crawl or a demo or a ?????

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Fred, that is the number registered not active. We usually only have about 350 -375 members that are active during period of time. It has been that way for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS