Outreach - Klingspors - Winston Salem 12/7/2019

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mark your calendars to help Coleman and the Winston Salem store celebrate their anniversary and expanded floor space, will be from 9-3.
Richard (Graywolf)Handtool demo
Tonika (Tgillis)lathe
Barry (Barry W)lathe, greeter
Neal (Bowman)lathe, greeter
Bertascrollsaw
Robdemo tapered leg
Brucescrollsaw

Last edited:

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
What can I do to help?

We will have lathes setup, you can turn small objects that we give away. Last year, we did small angels 2-3" tall, I think we used lathes provided by Klingspors, (did not bring the trailer that I remember).

We need to discuss what we will be doing this year.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal, you're correct about the set up last year, I'll come out and demo something if ya want.

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
We will have lathes setup, you can turn small objects that we give away. Last year, we did small angels 2-3" tall, I think we used lathes provided by Klingspors, (did not bring the trailer that I remember).

We need to discuss what we will be doing this year.
Awesome!

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, that would be wonderful!
Tonika, your assistance is most welcome!
Barry, would not have it any other way!

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Neal,
I will also be available to help at Winston Salem. I am working on a possible demo of the straight tapered pad foot table leg and will let you know. In any event, count me in for that Saturday. Had a great time at the Cary event and am looking forward to seeing everyone in Winston!

Rob

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reminder, this is quickly approaching, Would love to see lots of NCWW faces present. Just come to visit and register with Klingspors for their giveaways and check out the renovated Winston store

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Is it possible to have a banner for the table, the donation urn, urn flyers, outreach flyers, business cards?

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
All of that is in the trailer.

Barry, can you bring these items for this event?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS