Outreach exhibit at Klingspor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just got back from a extremely good set of meetings with the Wounded Warrior Project and the folks at the Pope AAF wood shop. Honestly they could not have been more helpful and welcoming. They are excited, we honestly need a lot more of that around here. The last steps is some paperwork that we must complete. A few folks said we should not or could not be working with the WWP -
Really - Just Watch

Anyhow, what does this have to do with the Klingspor Show? This is a great show to tell people and future sponsors what we are doing. We need to build exposure and credibility - I know of no better way. I know we are going to have the trailer there - What we need is to have it unloaded and setup and surely all our demos are with that equipment.
We would be missing a great opportunity if we do not have some literature about our program and everybody needs to get onboard and have the ability to discuss and point to the donation box - We need to make a big point that we are doing this for the vets and for the Wounded Warrior Project - the WWP has gotten much good press lately and will help bring in required $$.

I would like to help unload the trailer but sorry I will not be there until about 30 minutes before my demo. Plan on a couple of hours to get everything setup.

Thanks

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
Glad to hear that this is still progressing. I had not seen much on the toppic recently, but did see a posting that I am "on the list". I am still sitting on about 100 pen blanks that I am ready to ship to someone when you let me know.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I am still sitting on about 100 pen blanks that I am ready to ship to someone when you let me know.

Wally, if it's a case of needing to get the pen blanks out of the way, I can take them here. I'll be bringing the trailer back from Hickory on the 27th, and I can stock it w/ the blanks as needed. Let me know if you want to send them here and I'll PM my mailing address. Or if you're coming to the Klingspor event in Hickory, just bring them w/ you.

Bill

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
Thanks Bill. I will be working this weekend and will not be able to make the event. Storing the blanks is no problem, I have plenty of room. I just wanted to make sure they weren't forgotten. My scrap wood pile is building again, so I will probably start on the next batch soon. PM me your address whenever you want me to ship them.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks Bill. I will be working this weekend and will not be able to make the event. Storing the blanks is no problem, I have plenty of room. I just wanted to make sure they weren't forgotten. My scrap wood pile is building again, so I will probably start on the next batch soon. PM me your address whenever you want me to ship them.

PM sent. Thanks.

Bill

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just got back from a extremely good set of meetings with the Wounded Warrior Project and the folks at the Pope AAF wood shop. Honestly they could not have been more helpful and welcoming. They are excited, we honestly need a lot more of that around here. The last steps is some paperwork that we must complete. A few folks said we should not or could not be working with the WWP -
Really - Just Watch

Anyhow, what does this have to do with the Klingspor Show? This is a great show to tell people and future sponsors what we are doing. We need to build exposure and credibility - I know of no better way. I know we are going to have the trailer there - What we need is to have it unloaded and setup and surely all our demos are with that equipment.
We would be missing a great opportunity if we do not have some literature about our program and everybody needs to get onboard and have the ability to discuss and point to the donation box - We need to make a big point that we are doing this for the vets and for the Wounded Warrior Project - the WWP has gotten much good press lately and will help bring in required $$.

I would like to help unload the trailer but sorry I will not be there until about 30 minutes before my demo. Plan on a couple of hours to get everything setup.

Thanks

IF ALL GOES AS PLANNED the trailer will be at the Hickory Show between 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM on October 25th.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Really - Just Watch

Thanks

That's been the plan from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS