Out of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Yeah, I know...............I haven't been around much lately but life has been extremely busy for me lately and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any.:lol:

I recently accepted a job offer from General Dynamics that will have me working right back in the same building I have been working in for the last six years. I have to go up to VA tomorrow evening for 10 days of training to prep me for my new position. I will more than likely have limited to zero access to NCWW while I am gone but I will check in if I get a chance. Y'all take care and I look forward to getting back on-line soon.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
D L,

Congrats on the new job. :eusa_clap 10 days of trainning actually sounds like fun. Take all you can get now, before you get too deeply into the new job. I have a continuing education requirement in my profession and it's pretty tough finding the time to get the trainning hours in. Clients come first, so I end up canceling more classes than I ever get to.:-(

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Offline, but hopefully not out of line ;-)
We've missed you lately D L, and talked about you too . . . rumors abound :eusa_sile

Now the truth is out and I'm glad to hear you have found an intriguing new opportunity. I'm sure you'll be "going in" as always to tackle the challenges.:icon_thum

Congrats,
Roger

M

McRabbet

DL -- we all wish you the best in your new venture -- you'll be missed around here as often as you've been posting, but we all understand the importance of staying solvent...a regular paycheck sure beats a monthly fixed pension check any day -- DAMHIKT.... Good luck with the new position with GD -- a good man for a good company is a great combination. But, keep you head down, too!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors