Out of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I'll be heading down to Atlanta in the morning to visit the IWF show.:eusa_danc I should be back sometime Saturday evening. Mike will continue to cover down on any general Admin requirements.

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
Have a good trip! You're more than welcome to make a stop in Hickory any time you want!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
D L,

We do expect a full report on all the neat new stuff you discover there. A few photos and some URLs woudl be nice too.

Ray

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Have a good trip! You're more than welcome to make a stop in Hickory any time you want!

Thanks Monty. Hickory is a little out of the way this time around but you can put me down for Thanksgiving and Christmas.:lol:

D L

cskipper

Cathy
I was hoping you would swing up at least to Forest City - we're only about 20 miles north of 85. I don't think we're going to go - John is working so hard on the living room (and it looks GREAT!- I know, pictures - when it's finished). I also do not know that my hip Wood allow me to do the amount of walking it would entail.

So have a great trip - and drop in if you have time (I realize that you will really just want to get home but we'd enjoy a visit).

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Monty,
I'll be sure to drool:eusa_droo for you at the Lie-Nielsen booth.:lol: Seriously, if there is anything you need me to look for or pick up for you while I am done there just give me a call. I can always drive home via Charlotte and link up with you there. Call me if you need anything.

D L
910-489-7564

sapwood

New User
Roger
D L, I know you're going to have a great time. Be sure to hitch up a trailer to the truck. Ya wouldn't want to miss out on any good deals because you didn't have room :lol:

Be safe,
Roger

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I am baaaaack! I made it back this afternoon from the IWF show in Atlanta. I had an excellent time while I was there but my feet and back are killing me from all the walking. I linked up with John (WG) as soon as I go there Thursday afternoon and we spent a few hours cruising through a lot of the booths. Once John left to head back to Hickory I linked up with Phil Ashley, Mark (Tarhead) and Marty (MLB3164) at the Ex-Factory booth where the four of us headed off for dinner. On Friday I spent 10 hours at the show and I still don't think I saw all of it. Unfortunately most of the stuff for sale at the show was not immediately available without placing an order and having it delivered later. I did manage to pick up a few things. Overall it was I had a great time at the show and managed to pick-up a few freebies while there.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
D L,

Those of who could not make it to Atlanta need to live through your exploits. We need some photos of what ever goodies you ordered / purchased / or got for free.

What new / exciting stuff did you find? The reviews on the DIY channel and the write-ups in magazines are always thoroughly incomplete.

Ray

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you had a great time and got home safely. Since most of us didn't go we need to live vicariously through you experiences - in other words - Mysore details please! What vendors, or types of vendors did you visit, what did you get free, what did you order.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS