Our Miracle Continues (UPDATE 12/15/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
383332_304720746218022_100000402984638_1059669_501739006_n.jpg

Three days after the Heart transplant, she is up and walking. One lap around the ICU and then she headed for the door to go to the car (LOL). The nurses stopped her before she could escape. Word is that she may go to "Step-Down" tomorrow. I may be biased but I have never seen such bravery and heart (pun intended) from anyone. She is truly amazing.

Again I say thanks for all the prayers and support. Please continue the prayers as we still have a long way to go.

George

12/15/11
Good News Bad News
Kristen is progressing at a wonderful pace. Her 1st post-op Cath today pleased the doctors. She was supposed to come home tomorrow (9 days post-op) BUT
This past Tuesday her mother (single mom) was admitted to our local hospital with a severe kidney stone attack. The doc put in a stent to help the flow and block the stone from passing. She is scheduled for a lypthotripsy (sonically blast the stone to pieces) next Weds. She is on pain meds til then. Kristen's docs are having second thoughts of sending Kristen home with her mother still in the hosp even though her grandmother and I feel we can handle it. SOOOOO the plan as of tonight is that she come home next Tuesday. Kristen is VERYYYYYYYY upset and angry and mad and frustrated (as she should be) but with all the things the docs worry about with a transplant it may be the best thing.

George

M

McRabbet

Re: Our Miracle Continues

That is great news, George! My best to you and your family for her continued improvement and full recovery.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

What a blessing! She is a real trooper to go through this with that beautiful smile.

RandyJ

New User
Randy

What a pleasure to see her up and about, George. I know you are thrilled to see this, as are we.
Praying for continued progress in her complete recovery.

Jim Kunzweiler

New User
Jim

George that is nothing short of miraculous. We will continue to pray for her complete and speedy recovery. Keep the pics and news coming... a lot of us are now following her progress. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith

George, it sounds like your daughter received a very blessed and early Christmas Present!

We will keep y'all in our thoughts and prayers.

Scott

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

George it is a true miracle. Prayers still coming.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member

2 thumbs up x a billion! warm wishes for a complete recovery.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Miracles STILL happen.... I am happy to hear this positive news.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member

Fantastic, I love hearing good news, especially this time of year. :eusa_danc

TBone

Tommy
Senior User

Great story and great news. Blessings for a continued recovery

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

What wonderful news!

Praying for her speedy recovery.

Wayne

MikeH

New User
Mike

George that is awesome news!!! We're still praying for her. Merry Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS