Osborne EB-3 Miter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
I looked through some old threads and found mixed reviews. As Osborne has continued to modify their guides, has anyone had a good/bad/so-so experience with a later model?

Here's the LATEST.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I can't tell you which one I have but I had it for about 5 years now. It's great and very accurate. I would by one again today.

Red

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I have had mine for about 7 years. Its very good and I highly recommend it. Looking at their "latest" guide, the only difference I see is the added length. Mine has all the other features they tout.

Mine is very accurate and durable, having survived several unscheduled and uncontrolled descents to the concrete floor in my garage without losing any accuracy. The diagonal arm supports long pieces very well also. I give mine 5 stars with no hesitation.

Go

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have had no issues with mine. As the others said, very accurate and dependable.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I've had mine a little under a year and would also give it 5 stars. Very accurate and sturdy, overall well made.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'd like to 'test drive' one. Is there a place that has them on the shelf where a person can get hands on before purchase? It looks like a great tool, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money without a hands on look.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
I don't know where you can test drive one but I will add my support. I have one and I thoroughly researched it before buying it. The other designs with very detailed scales on something like a regular miter gauge do not have the triangular support of the Osborne and their scales are much smaller, more difficult to read. I think the Osborne is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS