Opinions on "Jointer Pal" Knife Alignment tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I just used the "Mini-Planer Pal" to replace the blades on my planer. I liked it, and if the Jointer Pal works half as well, It is a great deal!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I don't have that brand, but I have one, and yes, it makes it a WHOLE LOT EASIER. I would buy it again. I loaned it to DavidF, and I believe he is a believer in it now as well.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Hey Jeremy - I'm about due for a blade change also. Woodcraft has their 15% off bag sale coming up. Would you be interested in splitting the cost and sharing? (It's not something you use everyday). We're close enough that picking it up wouldn't be a problem.

pete

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hey Jeremy - I'm about due for a blade change also. Woodcraft has their 15% off bag sale coming up. Would you be interested in splitting the cost and sharing? (It's not something you use everyday). We're close enough that picking it up wouldn't be a problem.

pete

Hey Pete,

That probably sounds like a fair deal ... I'll be in touch. I saw the WC sales is Feb 2/3, I think. I can wait until then.

Jeremy

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I've got one of those too, and I would buy again. It is a pretty nice tool to make things go a bit easier.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
I'll second the positive comments already posted. I had a Griz 6" jointer and it was a pain to change knifes before I got the jointer pal. I plan to use it on my new 8" Griz.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Ok ... couldn't wait. Klingspors Woodworking Shop is having a 20% sale all month, so I went down there (south Charlotte) and picked it up!

Anyone who wants to borrow it ... you are more than welcome to. Just drop me a PM. :icon_thum

DavidF

New User
David
I don't have that brand, but I have one, and yes, it makes it a WHOLE LOT EASIER. I would buy it again. I loaned it to DavidF, and I believe he is a believer in it now as well.

Yes I am and will no doubt buy one of my own next time - Thanks Travis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS