Open segment segment fruit bowl with foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I made this just to show how I did it on a utube video.
Its just an easy turning 12' diameter 4 woods Macassar Ebony, Yellow Heart, Purple Heart and Homigo 16 segments per ring and a very simple pattern.
It looks different when turned 90 degrees
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 358
  • fruit3.jpg
    fruit3.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 350
  • fruit.jpg
    fruit.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 349

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
Could you please provide the link to the youtube video i would be very interested in watching it?

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Was I the only one hoping to see a guy wearing a Darth Maul mask in the You Tube video? :D

In all seriousness, awesome work!

Elmojo

New User
Mike
Earl, you make me angry every time I look at your work. It's so beautiful I just want to punch a puppy!
I really need to come visit your shop one day. I'm over near Lizzie, maybe 20 minutes from you.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Another in a long line of masterpieces Earl! Beautiful, wonderful, spectacular, and unique; you are the master!

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Earl, you make me angry every time I look at your work. It's so beautiful I just want to punch a puppy!
I really need to come visit your shop one day. I'm over near Lizzie, maybe 20 minutes from you.

Everyone is welcome to visit my shop anytime

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
The creative talent and planning that goes into this is impressive. I get truly inspired and challenged. Great work Earl!!!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I enjoy looking at your efforts, RAS, but it hurts my head trying to figure out how it all happens. :eusa_thin

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Earl, where did you get the reference sheet you use when figuring the number of segments, ring size, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS