open offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
In talking with Nick on Monday it occurred to me that since I am all over NC, SC, VA, WV, and soon MD, DE, NJ, and southern PA with work I can serve as a default NCWW Express carrier (as long as the item fits into a Corolla). This is the only way I can find to contribute and be of any real value to this forum. This is good 'cause I like giving more than taking, and feel like I've mostly taken up to this point. So............if you need something moved, and it'll fit into a Corolla, PM me & I'll see how it fits into my call schedule.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's real good of you Jerry :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap But you do contribute real value to this forum...your avatar never fails to crack me up when I see it :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
Dave:icon_prof

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
That's real good of you Jerry :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap But you do contribute real value to this forum...your avatar never fails to crack me up when I see it :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
Dave:icon_prof

Every time I see that avatar I cant help wonder what the rest of the picture is like:no:

M

McRabbet

Indeed very generous, Jerry. I've been curious about your avatar, too -- just hamming it up or is there a story behind that expression?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I gotta agree with everybody else, if you did nothing other than joining in on posts, your avatar is worth keeping you around:rolf:.

You're a keeper.

Jimmy:icon_bigg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I have friends in central KY that had plans to open a youth camp & pastor's retreat. We took our youth group from church there in '05 to help, and this came from his wife who was going around taking pics. Being the USDA choice ham that I am...well, there you have it:gar-Bi

Attachments

• small ham.JPG
    small ham.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 286

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I feel your pain Jerry. I bought a civic about a month before I started surfing and woodworking. My record is 16 (8') 2x4"s going from the back of the trunk to the windshield (with the backseats laid down and the front passenger seat). Even at that, better to take the backroads home and stay away from stop and go traffic. Very nice offer. On the rare occasion that I leave town, I'll be more than happy to offer my small car to the express.

After all, you know what they say about guys that drive small cars.........
better gas mileage. :eusa_danc

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I feel your pain Jerry. I bought a civic about a month before I started surfing and woodworking. My record is 16 (8') 2x4"s going from the back of the trunk to the windshield (with the backseats laid down and the front passenger seat). Even at that, better to take the backroads home and stay away from stop and go traffic. Very nice offer. On the rare occasion that I leave town, I'll be more than happy to offer my small car to the express.

After all, you know what they say about guys that drive small cars.........
better gas mileage. :eusa_danc

Corolla is company car. I drive a Grand Voyager, and have 5'x10', 3500# trailer that is often found behind it. And, these are available from time to time...complete with strong back weak minded owner...uh, well back's not as strong as it used to be, so I guess the offer is semi-spongy back, weak mind:nah:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Jerry
I am humbled by your generosity my friend. It is people like you that make me believe in this world still. You truly have a servant/giving heart and it shows my friend. Thank you for helping me get my tool to me this week, and if there is anything I can do for you let me know. Your friendship here is a great blessing. (Not just because you can move stuff for the forum members)

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Jerry, how about if I can strap it to the top of a Corolla? :icon_chee

Tom, is this what you had in mind?

NOT!!!!!!!!

Michael: you are welcome; anytime! and thanks for the kind words. Though delivery to your ultimate destination might be a bit tough...:roll:

sapwood

New User
Roger
You rock Jerrye :icon_thum
Company is going to wonder why your gas mileage increases . . . 800 lb jointer in a Corolla :gar-La;

Roger

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I think this picture should be in the calendar next year. Front page. Sales will triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS