Ooh Lookie what I found

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:gar-Bi :D Hi All, I just found me a new toy. I think everybody with a sawmill needs one of these. This is gonna be a very cool addition in my timber framing adventures.
Prazisaw.jpg

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Randy,

Looks like a fun toy! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I hope all is well for you. :icon_thum

Trent :icon_bigg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Used to only work with worm drive saws, but it looks like they now have models for other saw types: see here

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Here we go, That Prazi saw is working real well. I used it to cut the tenons on my new sign post. I could have used my mill but I wanted to see how this thing worked. I am well pleased:icon_thum I love doing this stuff and this is just the first connection I've made so far. :lol: I think I need to put shoulders on the mortise's. Ya recon?
DSCF1871.jpg

DSCF1872.jpg

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
I thought we were the only ones crazy enough to timberframe...several years ago we went to timberframe school out in the western part on the state. We've built two timberframe structures so far, our studio in Chapel Hill and my new shop here in Salter Path. I love the look and feel of a timberframe.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Randy,

I love the look of big timbers, and I know that the photos don't do justice to what it looks like in real life, definitely keep us posted.

Jimmy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors