One NCWW member scored a gloat at the yard sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well I did not hear any gloating after the tool yard sale well one NCWW member found a deal he could not pass up. Lucky I was the first to see this.
sand_flea_1.jpg

It is a sand flea. It is like a small drum sander. It has a 18" roller. It won't take the place of a drum sander but for me and my small projects it is perfect.

It even came with 3 brand new 3 x 25 rolls of paper.
sand_flea_3.jpg

The paper alone is worth what I paid for it.

:gar-Bi :gar-Bi :gar-Bi

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Sweet, that'll save your arm a little wrestling with the ROS...

YOU SUCK!! ;-)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
SWEET SCORE!

I saw those at the show and was really impressed. Will be a great thing to have for scroll work, I would think!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
It's graet to see that you scored something on Saturday. I didn't make the sale, but I made breakfast so all I scored was great companionship !

Jimmy:)

ps. here it comes Scott....

You Suck ! and good luck with the sand flea.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Scott, you suck! I guess that's the reward for getting up early :)
So, do you think that machine is any good for sanding end grain cutting boards? :eusa_whis

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Major suckage! I might be able to bring a couple of sound boards over just to help you test it out if you want. :gar-La;

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Scott, you suck! I guess that's the reward for getting up early :)
So, do you think that machine is any good for sanding end grain cutting boards? :eusa_whis
Bas - do you need something sanded ?

-Mark

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Way to go, Scott! You're going to need some major Suckage to remove the dust that thing will make...Good luck.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Great Score! I saw the demo at the show and really liked it. I saw one at the show in Atlanta last year and I'm pretty sure the price went up since then. If it wasn't so expensive I might've been more inclined to buy it at the show. Sounds like you got an awesome deal though!!! :tongue2:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Now that's what I'M talkin' about !! :toothy9:
You sucked Saturday and you suck now :gar-La;

Awesome find bro :icon_thum

Did I mention [banana]you suck [/banana] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS