OMG... THE PICNIC IS COMING!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Today is May first! The picnic is on the 18th. Only seventeen more days! We need to buy raffle tickets! We need to decide what we are bringing to the picnic! There will be space for food and for stuff you want to get rid of for sale or for free! LET’S GET MOVING PEOPLE!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
The only task on my to do list is the weather. I have arranged for 80 degrees and sunny.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The only task on my to do list is the weather. I have arranged for 80 degrees and sunny.
Isn't that the same forecast you did for last year? Please leave out the rain this time. But it didn't rain on our picnic, only around it. Thank God for the shelter.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I prefer 70 to 80 (that's why I moved up to the top of the Blue Ridge) but I'll take 80 as an exception for the picnic.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Isn't that the same forecast you did for last year? Please leave out the rain this time. But it didn't rain on our picnic, only around it. Thank God for the shelter.
That’s why I always reserve it the day after the picnic. That shelter is close to the restroom, and has a lake view, and we know where it is.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS