Old Maker of New Dust :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

New User
Mark
Hey yall,
I just wanted to say hello rather than "lurk".....I get alittle paranoid doing that,feel I should do something.....
I'm a Woodworker with a 'Mill in Shooting Creek,'bout 10 miles outside Hayesville.
This seems like a cool little place to congregate,I was in the middle of a Google search for Green Wood Sealer and Poof! Here is where I ended up!
Always knew you guys where going somewhere just never knew it was here...I look forward to meeting you all and learning some new stuff and I look forward to participatin' when I might have something to add.I must say that my heart lies in Sawing but thats just where woodworkin' led me.So like I tell my wife(the one who wears the pants ;-))"it's just another tool..... her response is, "that takes up 3 parkin' spaces".I've cut alot of high quaility wood for many woodworkers and I've cut alot of garbage too,thats part of the learning curve!:BangHead:
Thanks for having me! Mark

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mark, I am glad that you think that way about luking...nothing good comes from non-participation. Where the heck is Hayesville?? I know, I could look it up :roll: You've got a mill, I would like to be your friend...if you're close enough. It is our pleasure to "have" you, and I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of you mill and milling operation (read wood :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc).

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, I am glad you found us. This is much better than lurking isn't it? Feel free to jump in at any time. And please post lots of pictures.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hey Mark. Welcome to the "chip bin." You'll like this bunch. There's a TON of experience here, answers to questions, and just good old friendly conversations.

We'll do our best to make you feel a part of the group. Get out your camera and give us some insight into who you are. We love our pics.

:wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the sight Mark! :eusa_clap That looks like one heck of a saw you've got there. :eek: I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Welcome to the site! (send me turning blanks) There are lots of nice people here (send me turning blanks) that love seeing new projects or lending a hand. (send me turning blanks)
Feel free to participate when you can but never feel obligated (send me turning blanks)!

Rob

New User
Rob
Welcome,

Dave, it's up by Murphy area, long ways from us. But beautiful country.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome to the party, Mark! That mill looks way too clean. Don't you have some pics with sawdust on it???:gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Mark, welcome to NCWW! Yes, your sawin' machine takes up three parking spaces, but so does a normal complement of woodworking tools. We just cram it into one or two bays with mobile bases :)

Thanks for the delurkification.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Mark!
Beautiful country and a great place for a sawmill. Perhaps you can teach one of our resident sawyers (Jeff . . . ) how to get a log out of a ravine :mrgreen:

Regards,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS