ok ive got a challange for you project turners

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudspens

New User
justin
it can be any thing you want to turn ( pens ,bowls ,tops , cups , spoons ,ect.)

you must use the most wildest design you can thank of.

it can be made of any kind of wood you can think .

all persons perticapating must show the types of woods they are going to use .

you must show pics of progres from start to finish.

THE CHALLANGE WILL END MAY 25TH 2011

THE WINNER WILL WIN BRAGGIN RIGHTS

so for all the turners have fun be safe SO TURN TURN TURN TURN :icon_thum :eusa_danc:icon_cheers

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Well first how about you show us a picture of your real turning as the one you said you did is from Kevin Neeley's site, unless you are kevin Neelley?

pudspens

New User
justin
i will tomorrow i dont have my flash drive with me . and sorry i screwed up . but you dont have to rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon::thumbs_do

pudspens

New User
justin
while im talking to you i would like to know what kind of wood you used on those speaks ?
i love the way it looks:icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
while im talking to you i would like to know what kind of wood you used on those speaks ?
i love the way it looks:icon_thum

The profile picture is Solid oak for the top plate and the rest is oak plywood stained dark brown, then spary painted black. I made them in Okinawa when I was stationed at Kadena Air Base.

I made the crossovers into a 3 way linkwitz-riley type and made the box volume perfect to the spec of each speaker. They sound better than anything I have heard in any box store and have been told they sound as good as $5,000 dollar speakers.

And sorry for giving you a hard time~! :gar-Bi And thanks for asking.

Also I am up for the turning challenge, just really busy. When is the date we have to have them done by?

pudspens

New User
justin
im thinking about moveing it to june 10 to give people time . and also workin on a prize for the winner

like a ( gift card mabey)

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
im thinking about moveing it to june 10 to give people time . and also workin on a prize for the winner

like a ( gift card mabey)

June 10th sounds great, as far as a prize....I am out as I am in Logan, Utah and shipping would be outrageous, unless it is a gift card as those don't weigh much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS