Oddity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
For the last few days I get an intermittent (yeah, I know, the hardest issue to solve) error screen whenever I navigate the site. It is not always due to the same action; it may happen once per visit or 3 times in succession. It may occur when attempting to read a post or navigate to another forum or look at some pics. This is a screen shot of the message:

Screen_Print.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Kinda hard to see, but the error message reads "Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data."

If any help is needed from me please let me know.

Thanks!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Some cursory looking this seems to be a "common" problem in Google Chrome browsers.

There are a ton of discussions and possible fixes on the Google Help Forums. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome?hl=en

Fraid I can't offer better. This sure looks like a Chrome issue. Rest assured you are in good company from the huge numbers of complaints I found on this error message :)

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Tried something on a whim. Deleted my bookmark, typed in the site addy, and re-bookmarked. No issues so far.

Oh, before you say anything...I delete all cookies and browsing data every Saturday morning! :icon_thum Already been down the "delete cookies" road...

Thanks Jim!

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.112 Safari/534.30

Last edited:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
As of this morning is happening again...this is the only site I have had this happen with. Weird. I did look over some of the posts on Google's board, and as you said it is all over the place as to solutions. I guess I'll access this site thru Firefox from now on...

OK to close and/or delete this thread, unless you want to poke around with it a little more Jim.

Thanks again Jim.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.112 Safari/534.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS