NYW style RT in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
dbvilla said:
But here is another question for you.... Does your cursor ever quiver when you are typing a reply or posting a thread? Mine does and it is buggin me to no end.
Bob

You must be using some strong language and it's quivering in fear. Seriously, no, I haven't ever noticed that problem, but I type softly and carry a big stick. I am glad you threw out the Bob thing 'cause I was bitting my tongue/fingers not typing a comment. Any relation????

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
You must be using some strong language and it's quivering in fear. Seriously, no, I haven't ever noticed that problem, but I type softly and carry a big stick. I am glad you threw out the Bob thing 'cause I was bitting my tongue/fingers not typing a comment. Any relation????

Dave:)

Dave, Insom was kind enough to greet Dawn in chat the other night as Bob. It led to some interesting discussions and I am glad to see Dawn has a great sense of humor like the rest of us.:lol:

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
"Bob" ... ROFGMBO!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

villa10.jpg

.... still laughing! :lol:

dbvilla

New User
Dawn
When I first read your reply.... I thought, "he's pulling my leg" but then I just couldn't stop wondering.....OK you suckered me into that one... I have spent the last 30 minutes searching the web for something called a "zip code saw".....:eusa_doh:
You guys are killing me here.... :5dunce:

I did look in the mirror and there it was written all over my forehead. Of course i wasn't sure what it said. But there was something written there.

Monty

New User
Monty
dbvilla said:
I did look in the mirror and there it was written all over my forehead.
Wait a sec... just hacked in on your web cam... let's see.... oh there it is!!!

Click here for a live image!!!!

:mrgreen:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
the 'zip-code' saws are a nick name for recent craftsman line, all having a five digit model number, thereby resembling zip-codes

dbvilla

New User
Dawn
Thanks Pete,
Now where you last night? That little bit of advice could have saved me from once again displaying my ignorance and allowing Insom to get hearty laugh at my expense. That's OK it was all in fun.. And I also learned something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS