Nova/TeknaTool customer service shoutout

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
While at the Klingspor Extravaganza, I was talking with the rep from TeknaTool about a chuck that I had received as a gift last Christmas. I was describing a problem I had where the chuck key would work great in one side of the chuck, but the other side it was really tight and seem misaligned. Still usable, but slightly annoying. The rep gave me his card and told me to email him the coming week. I emailed him Tuesday and he promptly emailed me back within an hour. The day after I had a customer service rep contact me for a shipping address. By Saturday I had a new chuck that works flawlessly, and they said to keep the other chuck for parts. Happy for the great customer service from nova/teknatool and thought I should share.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
My 1st chuck was a Grizzly. I bought the BIG ONE. It weighted a ton & was not all that accurate. So, when I was ready to buy a replacement I looked at everything. I bought the Nova/TeknaTool. I am sure it's one of the best out there. From your story their customer service is as good as their product.

Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS