1600462442016.png

1600462458355.png

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Why would you think they were hot?
Oh the multiple meanings of language. We can read martin's title two ways
1. Hot deal meaning it is a great deal and won't last long
2. Not sure if hot or not - 'hot items' meaning stolen goods that HAV to move fast in order to not get caught.

I suspect Martin meant the first - hot deal - and Chris is asking why he meant - 'hot goods' meaning stolen.
Just my read...

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
I bet he had a lot of inquiries about just the prices and was annoyed enough to put what he thinks the tools are worth.

It seems like folks have an idea of price in mind—I’ll never understand why they don’t just start out with a price in the first place. Purely conjecture, but I assume some are hoping for a higher price than what they imagine, but I wonder how often that actually happens.

edit: I think his prices are a little high.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I think his prices are a little high.

I think he'll find that out soon enough. I've seen some tools languish on CL for months because owners are convinced they're worth almost retail.

I'm in the market for a tool box. The prices on those are the worst.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
I agree on both.

I’ve been casually looking at tool boxes for a while (not something I absolutely need, but would make life easier for automotive tools). The well priced boxes go very quickly.

I'm in the market for a tool box. The prices on those are the worst.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Yeah, it is crazy what people want for an automotive tool box, they think they have gold

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS