Not So Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I've had good luck with Peachtree Woodworking before. This time not so much. Thay have listed in their catalog 2 kinds of plastic bench dogs. one is Kreg, the other is what is listed as low profile. The low profile dogs also have a additional item making them much wider. I ordered a package of each. When they arrived I discovered that the Kreg & the low profile were the same height. So why did I buy both? Well now I have them I called and asked if I could just buy the addition to make the wider. That way I would at least have 2 different types of dogs. But, no they will only sell them in a set with the dogs. This is not a bank buster. The low profile only cost $5 a set,and I'm willing to pay for the width thinges. I was very disappointed in their response. When I worked with Klingspore we would have made RIGHT.

Pop
:no:

tdukes

New User
Eddie
I ordered Kreg micro plug cutter from them through Amazon Prime early enough in the week that I would have or should have had them by the weekend when I have time to do most of my woodworking. About Thursday, they arrived in Columbia, SC, and headed back to Greensboro, NC the same day. here's the tracking number:
[h=4]9400111699000611958554[/h]I emailed them to find out what was going on. They did respond by saying if I didn't receive by the following Monday, let them know. What??!!

Norcross, GA is about 220 miles from Columbia, SC. Serious?

The package was delivered on that Saturday but it sat in the mailbox until Monday when I returned to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors