Not having a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ever have one of those days when you can't do any good? Working in the shop today, I messed everything up. My head was up my arse. Every cut I did seemed off, what I had planned to work out didn't. I feel like an idiot, and I can even type weel today. At least I still have all 10 fingers, and a few more hours of weekend left. Stay tuned for the thread of my day of screw-up. it was supposed to be a play by play of making something nice, now it will be a how not to tutorial. Need to make a few more mistakes to make it complete...I mean go finish my project. Good greif!
:slap: :BangHead: :bigDuhard Dave:)

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
:dvamp

We all have those days, I spent most of day cleaning shop and taking pics. If you want to see a mess, take a look at my shop pics.

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Well if it makes you feel any better, I spent most of the day fighting with my chainsaw. It will start, run then die randomly sometime between when it hits wood to 2min or more later... Really odd, I think maybe the gas is bad. Makes chopping logs a real pain.

Anyhow we are always interested in a good story so do tell :D.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would say that it sounds like bad gas or poor carb settings. Did it run well the last time? If so it's your gas. Dave:)

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
It stalled a couple times last time (almost a year now)... but I was cutting a really big tree (~30" with a 20" saw) that was rotten and binding pretty bad so I probably can't hold it against the saw. No previous problems...

I'm thinking gas too, especially given I haven't used it recently. But its now a problem for another day :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS