Not exactly fine woodworking but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

danw

New User
dan
I don't think this would be considered fine woodworking but it absolutely amazing nonetheless. A friend of mine made this chainsaw carving for me out of a 4 foot long hollow hickory log he found on the side of the road. I am friends with some really talented people, but this one blew me away. I have watched him carve an amazing tiki man In a cedar log in 20 minutes like it was nothing, so when he he said he was going to spend some time on my carving I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want to see pics before receiving it. He dropped it off yesterday. Wow. Sorry for the sideways pics. I have tried everything to rotate them but it always reverts back to the original.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
WOW, you got a mini-dragon! Very cool!:cool:

Yep, your friend sure is talented.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I don't think this would be considered fine woodworking but it absolutely amazing nonetheless. A friend of mine made this chainsaw carving for me out of a 4 foot long hollow hickory log he found on the side of the road. I am friends with some really talented people, but this one blew me away. I have watched him carve an amazing tiki man In a cedar log in 20 minutes like it was nothing, so when he he said he was going to spend some time on my carving I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want to see pics before receiving it. He dropped it off yesterday. Wow. Sorry for the sideways pics. I have tried everything to rotate them but it always reverts back to the original.
View attachment 18643View attachment 18644View attachment 18645
Dude that is out of this world cool. And that vintage flying V is pretty cool too (what year?)

I've complained about sideways pics, conclusion was it was on my end. Although I could never figure out what I was doing wrong on my end. But here you go I fixed them for you.

a89fe56dc7a48477d2ee40a2d711b3e4.jpg

351b861b74bec5544f9e9b245ec27b2a.jpg

1f86166abf09459932bf6d33f186ccb9.jpg

The internet is a black hole - nothing can escape it

danw

New User
dan
The guitar isn't an original v. It is a Jackson Randy Rhoads Limited edition. 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS