Nice table saw blade on sale at Lowe's

DavidK

New User
David
Nice price! How did you get free shipping? The web site wants to charge me $5.99 shipping.

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Thanks for posting that!!
Just ordered 2.

"Made in Italy" makes me wonder if its a rebranded Freud?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Thanks for posting that!!
Just ordered 2.

"Made in Italy" makes me wonder if its a rebranded Freud?

The Irwin blades are made in Udine, Italy. Don't know where Freud is made in Italy.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice price! How did you get free shipping? The web site wants to charge me $5.99 shipping.

Shipping charges for me are $59 (after signing into MyLowes), they want to send via one of their trucks. Shipping and pickup not available. Will have to pass.

photostu

New User
Stuart
Try changing your store to a diff location. I'm attached to the Roxboro one currently, even though its not my local one,

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I tried 6 stores .. all the same no store pickup and 59 bucks for a truck delivery. No thanks. This is the same thing that happened to me last year.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I "chatted" with a Lowes associate and he had no information if this blade would be restocked. Poor inventory control.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
No luck in Hawaii, but the Lowes had Some others on sale for 24 bucks so no real loss, Got a 60 Tooth Dewalt for my Chop saw it was 28 bucks ......... thanks for making me look

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Those do pop up on sale from time to time. I've usually bought mine for about $40.00 in the store. I'm on my second one and it stays on my saw most of the time. Is it a great blade? No. My Woodworker II is a smoother solid lumber blade. It is, however, a very good blade for about every thing. The kerf is about 1/10" wide rather than 1/8" like a lot of blades so it takes less power and it doesn't warp like a potato chip as a thin kerf blade will. A friend browbeat me into buying one. I'm glad I trusted his judgement rather than my intuition considering the seller.

Below is a shot I took of the first blade just so I'd have the model identified for future purchase. It shows the use it gets.

Attachments

• 1 45386 #1838183 - 1.jpg
    1 45386 #1838183 - 1.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 234

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS