nice old Stanley miter box with saw

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Lots of other tools for sale and some for free

Sander, Dremel type tool made for Sears, Freud biscuit joiner, draw knives, spoke shaves, hand planes, other small tools.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Hey Mike- I'm interested in draw knives and block planes if you've still got any for sale. I need them for the school so I can quit carrying mine back and forth. thanks

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I may be be interested in the mortising attachment - will need to see if it works on my Grizzly. :) I'll take a look at it Saturday if you havent sold it already.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Scott-
I've seen bits for those at Shouse Surplus and Tool on Yadkinville Rd. I seem to remember they have moved recently so you might want to check the address before heading there.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
the Yadkinville Road location closed down a few weeks ago and they auctioned off a bunch of stuff. I did not get by there, other commitments.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey Mike- I'm interested in draw knives and block planes if you've still got any for sale. I need them for the school so I can quit carrying mine back and forth. thanks
I thought you said draw knives here, that's why I was confused last night when you got the spoke shaves.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Sorry for the confusion! Alls well that ends well. We'll put the spokeshaves and plane ot good use. Thanks!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, did you sell the Miter box? which model is it? do you have a picture?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I still have tools for sale, if you need hand tools check with me before Hank puts them all on e-bay.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
And check out the tidy workspace and board organization Mike has done... pretty spiffy! ;-)
Didn't happen - no pictures... again a desperate attempt to attract visitors! (is there an entrance fee or monthly subscription? (like netflix):cool:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS