Next Charlotte are Meet-Up October 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

LB75

George
We are looking at holding the next Charlotte area meet-up on October 21st at my shop in Concord. Matt Furjanic has graciously agreed to conduct a veneering demo and NTCook will be doing a steam bending demo. Thinking about a 10 or 11 AM start, we'll do the veneering demo, break for lunch and then move into the steam bending demo.

Post up if you're interested and any thoughts you have about the proposed start time.

NTCook

New User
Nick
I should be free all day so that works for me and gives my parts plenty of time to steam beforehand.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be there.

Pop Golden, if you would like to ride over with me. Send me a PM.

Boomer76

New User
Boomer
I'm going to plan to come to this one too. I really enjoyed the first one. Let me know if there's something I can bring.

ajmtrader

New User
Tony
We are looking at holding the next Charlotte area meet-up on October 21st at my shop in Concord. Matt Furjanic has graciously agreed to conduct a veneering demo and NTCook will be doing a steam bending demo. Thinking about a 10 or 11 AM start, we'll do the veneering demo, break for lunch and then move into the steam bending demo.

Post up if you're interested and any thoughts you have about the proposed start time.

!0 sounds great I'll plan on coming. Send details.

NTCook

New User
Nick
Just a reminder that this is just over a week away. Make sure you have LB75's address.

See you there.

LB75

George
Okay folks, below is the list of people who expressed interest in meetup. Please PM me if you are planning on coming so I can get a head count for lunch and send you my address. Those highlighted in red are already confirmed and have my address.

We will be going with a 10AM start time beginning with the veneering demo by Matt, break for lunch and then NTCook will do the steam bending demo for us. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

NTCook
Pop Golden
Raymond
dazart (maybe attending)
beloitdavisja (maybe attending)
POPpop214
drumley
Boomer76
mquan01
Jeremy Scuteri
ajmtrader
JohnW
Matt Furjanic

Last edited:

Tom Queen

New User
Tom
My apology. I just relized that this meet up was scheduled over a month ago. Hopefully I can come to the next one. Y'all have a good meetup.

LB75

George
Just a reminder, if you are coming on Saturday please send me a PM so I know you're coming and can send you my address.

Lunch will be provided and I'll have water and coffee available, if you'd like anything else to drink please bring it with you. See you all on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS