Newest NCWW Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
My son Griffin was born this afternoon, 7 lbs 1 oz and 19" long. Momma and baby are resting easy. Look for him on an upcoming shop crawl!

33685_1669778708573_1360523614_1766020_3890213_n.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations Brian, you are slowly working your way out of a female dominated world. Welcome your newest shop assistant, now the odds are even. I showed this picture to my daughter today, just so she could see how small she was as a new born. It blew her mind...and all the questions ensued.

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congratulations Brian! :icon_cheers :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :icon_cheers Might have to update the dust collector now that you have an extra saw dust maker. :gar-Bi

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congratulations Brian. That is a precious addition to the shop!!:wwink:

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Congratulations :eusa_danc

The maple you dropped of cleaned up nicely. Thanks
Did you get the crib finished?

pete

bluthart

New User
Brian
Pete - crib isn't finished, but started assembly. Won't be long now! Glad you like the maple!

Brian

Congratulations :eusa_danc

The maple you dropped of cleaned up nicely. Thanks
Did you get the crib finished?

pete

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Congratulations to the proud parents! He's a fine looking young man.

Looks like you're on your way to having plenty of shop elves to help out!:icon_thum

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
:eusa_danc Congratulations on the new addition to your family! :eusa_danc

No need to wait for a shop crawl, pretty soon you'll have your own shop crawler!

I'm jealous though, I always wanted children but life has a way of redirecting us toward unexpected paths. Enjoy this gift, there is none greater!

Thanks for sharing, and especially for the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS