Newby from Lincolnton, NC

tke496

New User
Drew
I am very much interested in woodworking, but my skill level is not the best (my opinion). I have limited space but do the best that I can in the space that I have. I have been woodworking for about 5-6 years now and really haven't got into too many big projects yet. My latest creations are wood rings (with out a lathe) and wooden flags.

allisnut

New User
Adam
We are having a picnic / get together this Saturday on the other side of Shelby from you - 198 Pleasant Ridge Church Rd Shelby NC. 10-2

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome Drew, glad to have you with us. There are plenty of folks here who are willnig to share some knowlege or lend a hand. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Wecome to oursawdust pile Drew. Hope you can make it to our May picnic

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard neighbor. I live about 2 miles from exit 33 on US 321, Maiden, Startown exit. Please, if you can, grab the family and come on over to Shelby for the Mid Winter Blahs Picnic. It's Saturday from 10-2 at the Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church recreation hall, 198 Pleasant Ridge Church Rd, Shelby, NC. That ain't far from you. We'd all love to see you there!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Drew - you have found a place to at least talk about woodworking when you are not doing it!
Ask questions - someone has likely been faced with the problem before and will help guide you, or at least give you some suggestions to try so you can learn.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
"Ask questions - someone has likely been faced with the problem before and will help guide you, or at least give you some suggestions to try so you can learn."

Yup, when it's a problem, Hank's our problem.......................................................................................................solver.
:rotflm:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
"Ask questions - someone has likely been faced with the problem before and will help guide you, or at least give you some suggestions to try so you can learn."

Yup, when it's a problem, Hank's our problem.......................................................................................................solver.
:rotflm:

REALLY glad you put solver there, but I am thinking you were right before you did that! ha ha

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS