Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbim

New User
Brendan Sarradet
Hello fellow woodworkers!

My name is Brendan Sarradet and I recently moved to Wake Forest from Texas. I have been making furniture for years, as a hobby, but have recently started my own company, Carolina Classic Creations. I too am working out of my garage, until funds allow me to have a bigger shop.

I joined TWA months ago, but have never made a point of making it to a meeting. I see now that I have been missing some good times. I am always looking to meet fellow woodworkers and have been fortunate enought to meet one or two that have their own businesses - very nice guys, willing to share info. I was concerned that other woodworkers with businesses would be more protective, but I think that is the exception and not the rule.

Anyway, glad to have a forum like this. I look forward to meeting many of you, so look for me at the next TWA meeting or stop me and say hello if you see my vehicle out and about. I am always stopping in at both ww stores in Raleigh.

Brendan

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome to the website. I've seen you logged a few times. Thanks for posting here. It reallys make a differnece with most of the active members. If their is anything I could do to make visits her more fruitful, let me know.

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Welcome to the forum :saw:, hopefully it won't be painful ;-). What does Carolina Classic Creations do?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Brendan!!!! I look forward to hearing how your venture goes. You are doing what I only dream of, so I would like updates to keep my dreams current. Maybe some day you'll get big enough to hire some other people and I will get good enough to hire. Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors