Newbie intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

weddingshooter

New User
Wally
Hello to all. My name is Wally Brown and I'm a resident of Virginia Beach. I have a workshop in my back yard as large as the city would allow me to have. It was immediately too small...old story I know.
Anyway, I build cabinets, primarily, as well as chests of drawers and whatever my wife tells me to. I also install the cabinets and do kitchen and bathroom remodeling. I'm new to the whole forum thing and am looking forward to the information that is shared here.
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum,
Wally Brown

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Wally, I am glad you found us, and we're glad to have you with us. Jump on in and have fun. If you need any help just give me a holler.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Wally, glad to have you here. Feel free to jump in at any time and post lots of pictures.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Wally!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I am sure that with all of your cabinet building experience, you will be a definite asset to us here at NCWW.

Please share some pictures of your work with us.

Have fun and post often!:wsmile:

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the forum Wally! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Please post some pictures of that "small" shop. :rotflm: Can't wait to see some of your work and I look forward to your participation in the forums. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Hello, Wally. Welcome to our "little" group. This is the friendliest site on the WWW. Don't hesitate to jump in any time.
Oh yeah...WE LIKE PICTURES!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome to the site Wally:icon_thum - looking forward to seeing some of your work and reading your input

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Wally -- glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more of your work -- and what is with this "weddingshooter" stuff; isn't that a no-no?

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Welcome Wally... I am trying to build a few cabinets myself. Look foreward to your imput. This is a great woodworking site a lot of craftmans here.

Cliff

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome aboard! Always good to have another one from "The Commonwealth" join us. Pictures, we like pictures!

:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS