Newbie in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

chgorugbyref

Jonathan
Corporate Member
Hey all,
I am a serial lurker who loves to play in woodshop when time allows. I'm a small project guy(like boxes) with a current fascination with "stash" wood. I hope to pick up some ideas and pointers.

Jonathan

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to the site Johnathon. Glad you joined in, and being you've been lurking for a while you know we like pics here

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Jonathan and welcome to NCWWer. Don't hesitate to join the learning, sharing, and fun :icon_thum

Roger

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Jonathan, glad to have you on board - looking forward to seeing some of your work - the men and women here are a great bunch and they will help you with any kind of wood working problem you have

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hey Jonathan... great to have you join our merry band of woodworkers! Jump right in, this is a friendly crowd.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jonathan, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
A little insight into your user name would be cool too. That just doesn't roll off the tongue :eek:

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome there, Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Now you know you just have to post some pictures of your stash wood projects, don't ya!!!:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Sure would like to see some your boxes that you referred to. The small, wee things can be the most challenging for me.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Hope that you get plenty of enjoyment from reading some of posts from this merry band!:rolf:

Post often and by all means please enjoy!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jonathan, welcome. I for one am a big fan of people with difficult names and/ or handles. Makes me look normal. And that's no mean feat :)

I'd really like to see some pictures of your boxes, I could use some ideas. Have to justify all those router bits I bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS