Newbie here too

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkintKnuckle

New User
Martin
After quite some time of reading posts, I finally deicided to join the group. It's refreshing to follow the replies and discussion threads, they're not at all like many of the discussions on the net.

I reside in the Triad, and went to high school in Cumberland County.

My woodworking skills are a bit limited, and I hope to learn. I do have about 30 years experience in commercial wood adhesives manufacture and applications, so I may be able to help a bit there.

Thanks again and regards to all.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to ya, Martin!

I believe you will find a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and a ton of helpful woodworking tips right here at NCWW. Bunch of very friendly folks always willing to share experiences and provide a tremendous level of technical guidance to us newbies!

Based upon the background you highlighted in your initial post, I am sure that you can provide us with plenty of advise when it comes to adhesives!

You will have to tell us what type of woodworking projects you like doin' and provide us with some snapshots of your completed work.

Take Care and most of all Have Fun!!!!!!:) :)

Wayne

cskipper

Cathy
We're so glad you decided to join our merry little band of saw dust makers! We share a lot of knowledge with fun mixed in. I look forward to your participation.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, I glad you got your intro posted this time:-D Your adhesives knowledge will be a great asset to the membership here. Jump on in and have fun. See you around!!!
Dave:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome!! I know I could sure use some help on "keeping things together" and "sticking" to the subject.:-D

As a relative newbie myself, I hope you are as impressed as I am about the wealth of knowledge on tap here just for the askin':icon_thum

Go

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Martin. We're happy to have another woodworker join the group. Be sure to ask for a Photo Gallery (Click on "Other Links" to find it) and then read the Photo Gallery FAQs (one of the Forums) to see how to upload pictures once you've go a Photo Gallery set up. You'll find that among our members, there is a strong belief that "no pics, it didn't happen!" We enjoy sharing ideas, projects, opinions on tools or techniques, but always in a positive vein. Best ww site on the net, IMHO!

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey Martin.........welcome aboard. I am glad you could join us and I am sure you will get the opportunity to educate many of us on the proper choice of adhesives for a given project. I look forward to reading your input to the forums. What area of Cumberland county did you live in?

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Martin, you've discovered the nicest folks on the internet. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :mrgreen:

Sapwood

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome to the club! Lots of helpful people always willing to share! Enjoy the site. Look forward to your contributions.
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS